[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][cws_sc_text subtitle=”” title=”FAQs” customize_align=”1″ module_alignment=”center” customize_size=”1″ subtitle_lh=”23px” title_size=”” title_lh=”” title_margins=”” content_size=”15px” content_lh=”23px”]
This is an approximate conversion table to help you find your size. If you have already purchased an item by our brand, we recommend you select the same size as indicated on its label.
[/cws_sc_text][vc_tta_accordion c_position=”right” active_section=”1″][vc_tta_section title=”WHAT ARE SHIPPING TIMES AND COSTS?” tab_id=”1552398854439-45c84376-783b”][vc_column_text]
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”WHAT PAYMENT METHODS CAN I USE?” tab_id=”1552398854455-d4909637-ee64″][vc_column_text]Shella accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCB, Visa Electron. The total will be charged to your card when the order is shipped.
- Shella features a Fast Checkout option, allowing you to securely save your credit card details so that you don’t have to re-enter them for future purchases.
- PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website.
Your account will be charged once the order is completed. To register for a PayPal account, visit the website paypal.com.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”WHAT IS YOUR EXCHANGES, RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY?” tab_id=”1552399027296-3f0151b9-5045″][vc_column_text]Items returned within 14 days of their original shipment date in same as new condition will be eligible for a full refund or store credit. Refunds will be charged back to the original form of payment used for purchase. Customer is responsible for shipping charges when making returns and shipping/handling fees of original purchase is non-refundable.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][/vc_row]